Akana, a Native American-owned multi-discipline consulting firm with a diverse portfolio of clients and projects throughout the United States, is seeking to add an Architect Design Staff to our firm. This position is full-time.
The minimum required qualifications for this position are shown below:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in architecture from an accredited university
- 1-7 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of Revit software
- Ability to prepare architectural plans
- Adheres to deadlines and budgets
- Strong verbal, writing and graphic communication skills
- Adapts standard architectural techniques, procedures, and criteria for assigned projects
- Creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using software applications
- Supports the writing and presenting of reports, and applications
- Interact with clients, customers, officials, and contractors
- 10-20% of possible travel time required
The salary for this position is competitive and based on experience. Akana offers full benefits including healthcare, 401k with match (after one year), short- and long-term disability insurance, and a generous PTO program! We are situated just 20-minutes southeast of downtown Portland and have free parking. We are currently working remotely but candidate will be expected to have a hybrid schedule (part-time remote, part-time in office) when we return to the office.
Akana is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on any basis protected by law. Our EEO policy statement is available on our website at www.akana.us
This opportunity may be subject to the requirements of FAR Clauses 1452.226-70 and 1452.226-71 regarding preference in hiring of Native Americans. Native Americans are encouraged to apply.
Learn more about us @ www.akana.us