Do you like free parking? A flexible work schedule? A top-notch benefits package? Are you a collaborative team player? A self-starter with excellent communication skills? If this sounds like you, then we have an amazing opportunity for you!
Akana, a Native American owned A/E firm headquartered in Portland, OR, is seeking to add a full time Construction Administrator to our team in Fife, Washington.
- Provides office, project, and administrative support including preparation of correspondence, reports, and meeting minutes.
- Provides document control support in accordance with document control procedures including copying and filing documents, receipt and distribution of incoming and outgoing documents.
- Entering documents into the Project file and maintaining up to date, accurate logs and other related duties.
- Assists in routing incoming and outgoing RFIs, Submittals, Pay Requests, Certified Payrolls and other construction management related documentation for multiple projects.
- Aiding the Construction Manager with his schedule and expenses as requested.
- Assists in the processing of pay applications as requested by Project Manager for accuracy for approval
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Degree in construction administration, accounting, business management or equivalent experience preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience preferably in construction or engineering field.
To apply please visit: http://akana.us/akana/career-opportunities/ Then go to “Apply Here” to submit resume
Candidates only. No phone calls or recruiters please.