Construction Administrator – $1,500 Hiring Bonus!
Akana, a Native American owned A/E firm headquartered in Portland, OR, is seeking to add a full time Construction Administrator to join our team in Bellevue, Washington. This position would be full time working on a project site with free parking and great company benefits!
- Provides office, project, and administrative support including preparation of correspondence, reports, and meeting minutes.
- Provides document control support in accordance with document control procedures including copying and filing documents, receipt and distribution of incoming and outgoing documents.
- Entering documents into the Project file and maintaining up to date, accurate logs and other related duties.
- Assists in routing incoming and outgoing RFIs, Submittals, Pay Requests, Certified Payrolls and other construction management related documentation for multiple projects.
- Aiding the Construction Manager with his schedule and expenses as requested.
- Assists in the processing of pay applications as requested by Project Manager for accuracy for approval
- Minimum High School Diploma
- 5-10 years’ experience in Construction or Engineering Field.
- Degree in Construction Administration, Accounting, Business Management or equivalent experience preferred.
- Experience with Federal Aid, WSDOT, and LAG Manual Projects a plus.
Salary is competitive and based on experience. Akana offers full benefits including healthcare, 401k with matching (after one year), short- and long-term disability insurance, sick and vacation leave.
To apply please visit: http://akana.us/akana/career-opportunities/ Then go to “Apply Here” to submit resume
Candidates only. No phone calls or recruiters please.
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment. Akana is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on any basis protected by law. For our full EEO policy visit our website.