Vice President – Design Services
Erika is a talented designer and architectural project manager. With dual experience in architecture and construction management, she has a comprehensive understanding of the built environment, and the ability to personally see a project through from concept to construction administration. Pursuing her passion for environmental responsibility, Erika is a LEED Accredited Professional and a participant in the AIA Committee on the Environment. She is also active in Portland’s building community as the President of the Portland Architecture Alumni Group. Erika has a commitment to understand and honor cultural values and connect them to the built environment, thus enhancing the landscape in which we live.
- BA Architecture, University of Washington
- BS Construction Management, University of Washington
- Master of Architecture, University of Oregon, Portland Center
- Architect: Oregon, Washington, North Dakota
- National Council of Architect Registration Boards
- LEED™ Accredited Professional