Akana, a Native American-owned multi-discipline consulting firm with a diverse portfolio of clients and projects throughout the United States, is seeking to add an Administrative Assistant to our firm.
This is a part-time position supporting our Planning Services Division.
The ideal candidate will have a strong teamwork attitude and results-oriented focus.
The minimum required qualifications for this position are shown below:
- High school diploma
- Strong communication,
- Editorial, technical writing, organizational
- Client support skills
In addition to the required qualifications the following skills are preferable:
- College degree
- Excel and data management skills
General Responsibilities are:
- General administrative tasks supporting the Asset Management, Planning, and Environmental groups, including, but not limited to:
- Proposal development support
- Project folder set-up and management
- Meeting agenda and minutes development
- File management
- Uploading and downloading files to/from OneDrive folders and sorting incoming client files
- Project deliverable tracking
- Project and group SOP manual development support – compiling, technical editing, formatting
- Team travel coordination and support
The salary for this position is competitive and based on experience, education, and location.
Range $18-20 hr.
Akana offers full benefits including healthcare, 401k with match (after one year), short- and long-term disability insurance, and a generous PTO program! We are ideally situated just 20-minutes from downtown Portland and have free parking! Hybrid and/or remote work arrangements are negotiable.
Akana is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on any basis protected by law. Our EEO policy statement is available on our website at www.akana.us
This opportunity may be subject to the requirements of FAR Clauses 1452.226-70 and 1452.226-71 regarding preference in hiring of Native Americans. Native Americans are encouraged to apply.
Learn more about us @ www.akana.us