Mechanical Commissioning Agent – $2,500 Hiring Bonus!
Are you a collaborative team player? A self-starter with excellent communication skills? If this sounds like you, we would love to talk with you about joining our team and how you can earn a $2,500 hiring bonus!
Akana has an immediate opening for a Mechanical Commissioning Agent. The successful candidate would be one of the following: a commissioning agent, an HVAC Building Automation System (BAS) controls specialist, a mechanical engineer with HVAC system experience/expertise, a Test Adjust & Balance (TAB) Specialist, or an experienced HVAC repair technician.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing commissioning documentations
- Assist in trouble shooting of HVAC systems and recommending building operations optimization
- Reviewing design criteria (drawings, specifications, etc.)
- Facilitating pre-functional and functional tests of systems
- Scheduling/attending project and client meetings, as needed
- Up to 25% project travel, as needed to complete projects
- 3+ years experience and a valid driver’s license
- Commissioning certification or ability and desire to obtain one is highly advantageous
Akana provides services ranging from urban planning, to engineering critical infrastructure, and designing culturally sensitive facilities.